Monday, September 10, 2012

Personal College essay

Walking on the court in the fourth quarter. My heart is pounding and the crowd is cheering. Me and my team breathing heavily. Pressure's on us for we are down by two. We only have time for one more play. The ball was given to me and I have one second left. I take it and we tie the game. 
By day I'm usually the quiet kid that does his work, but by night I'm the guard at Moanalua High School's JV team. When I play I feel like a different person. I talk the most on my team and I usually am the one getting noticed. At school I'm quiet and I don't get into trouble much. I usually always behave, but in the game my personality will change. In hawaii everyone is nice and they usually encourage each other. The people here and the land are nice and thats usually what I'm used to. It will be a challenge for me to move away to the mainland, but just so long as I keep playing Basketball I will be fine. 

3 comments:

  1. Not sure how this essay addresses your topic listed below pertaining to engineering. Also highly confused on what your topic is. Need to redo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian,
    This could probably make a good essay, but I don't exactly know your topic, and you really need to extend on it. I can't wait to see your final!

    -Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You approach this essay with good sensory detail, however, im not quiet sure about what your topic is. It would be great if you were able to incorporate that same still into your final ~

    ReplyDelete