Thursday, November 15, 2012

Angry Letter


Sports Authourity
94-809 Lumiaina Street,
Waipahu, Hawaii, 96-797

Dear, Sports Authority Administration

My family and I have been going to your store for many years. Your variety of sports gear, customer service, and convienent location has kept my family coming back for years.  

However, we’ve had some problems concerning some of the equipment, and changing stalls. A couple of weeks ago I went to buy some running shoes from your store. I found the shoe that I wanted and the color I wanted, but it was the last one in stock. I was a little scepticle about buying the shoes because the box was dented and it made me think that the shoes might have been broken or one of the pairs missing. If it wasn’t for the motivation of needing shoes for the next day I wouldn’t have bought them.

In addition, you also need to take care of your sample socks, some people would change their old socks and switch it with the sample socks. You also need to clean some of your socks because sometimes when I try on a show with the socks it either smells or it feels sticky. The socks should be checked and washed more often.

Through this all the staff would take care of us and try to find me new shoes, and find cleaner socks. I feel that I should bother the staff for minor problems, but this situation really bothers me.

I understand that there are a lot of work to take of managing a store is hard. I don’t expect this situation to be taken into action quickly, but I hope that its put into consideration.

Sincerely,


Christian Casinas

2 comments:

  1. I really liked your essay, because you're talking about something that's generally not talked about all the time; although I would hate if my sample socks smelled. You should look over your 3rd and 4th paragraph because they don't really make sense in some parts. Other than that you have a great angry letter! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. good rough draft. However, your first complaint about the box is confusing, I understand it but only after reading it a few times and it provides no real solution. You also have to reason with them, meaning you understand its the last box or it can get banged up in shipping, but then state your main complaint which is missing. for the second complaint, do not just purely state what they need to change, like the first complaint you need to explain the situation and then provide your own insight.

    Also like Alex stated the last two sections are highly confusing, please refocus and do over. AS(2+)

    ReplyDelete